You can see all the pictures at:
www.travelacrossus.shutterfly.com

You can see previous entries at:
www.travelacrossus.blogspot.com

Monday, June 24, 2013

Week 7

June 17th – June 23rd 2013

Once again, most of this week felt like really “normal” life. J. did not switch from her night shift (so she was sleeping during the day) so we did not have much time “awake” and to do stuff. We took a walk or two, the weather was fine, did some grocery shopping and took it really easy. One day, as J. was sleeping, I drove to Clark Park (state park) to take a walk and see a glacial lake. We took a walk in this park before, but it was hot and humid and J. got cranky, so we saw just a small park. I walked down to the small lake (about 180 steps) and it was nice, it got cooler and it was pretty how low I was. The walk along the lake was amazing, it was the lake's level (more less) and jumping over the rocks, roots and muddy puddles. Really great exercise. The views were great and I could not see the top, so that was good too. It was extra nice place (not super easy to walk), I continued into the park and made a loop in there and came back to the lake and finish the circle. Walking up the steps was harder than going down. Hot and humid again. I finished my class (world geography). Saturday and Sunday we were in Montreal, I will describe that later. Ordinary week.